Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Ordering a Synapse - any accessories?

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    Pictures please when the bag arrives.
    It arrived yesterday. Pictures of what? It's just the Synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Don't buy a pouch! Once you get one, it will become an addiction! Next thing you know, every order has at least 3 pouches in it. You will start finding more and more things that need their own pouch. Speaking off, I'm thinking I need a padded pouch for my bluetooth ear piece. And some minis for travel jewelry. And another solar one to make a mini first aid kit for work.
    What do you mean 3 pouches per orders? There are 4 sizes of Pouches, yummy Cordura colors come and go. I usually get 2 sets of the 4 sizes in each colors.

I have use for all the sizes. My favorites are the Clear Pouches.

I haven't bought any of the large ones yet! I am placing an order next week so maybe I will pick one of those up.

I'm definitely interested in a Synapse too - every new trip should be accompanied by a new TB bag! My question is about the PCSB (Packing Cube Shoulder Bag - we need a glossary of terms, starting with FOT!) . Anyway, will a PCSB fit in the bottom pocket of the Synapse? I'm thinking that because it's not rigid, it'll fit anywhere but what if it's nearly full?

has anyone used a Synapse as an on-the-go camera bag? I wonder if pulling it off you back and pulling out the camera can get a bit tiresome after a few missed photo-ops?

Quote Originally Posted by sg999 View Post
    I'm definitely interested in a Synapse too - every new trip should be accompanied by a new TB bag! My question is about the PCSB (Packing Cube Shoulder Bag - we need a glossary of terms, starting with FOT!) . Anyway, will a PCSB fit in the bottom pocket of the Synapse? I'm thinking that because it's not rigid, it'll fit anywhere but what if it's nearly full?

has anyone used a Synapse as an on-the-go camera bag? I wonder if pulling it off you back and pulling out the camera can get a bit tiresome after a few missed photo-ops?
    For packing camera equipment in the Synapse check out this video on our Youtube Page! Carrying Photographic Equipment in the Tom Bihn Synapse Backpack - YouTube
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Don't buy a pouch! Once you get one, it will become an addiction! Next thing you know, every order has at least 3 pouches in it. You will start finding more and more things that need their own pouch. Speaking off, I'm thinking I need a padded pouch for my bluetooth ear piece. And some minis for travel jewelry. And another solar one to make a mini first aid kit for work.

They're life changing! I have a pouch for nearly EVERYTHING! I'm running out of stuff to put into the pouches .
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by sg999 View Post
    Here is something I did in mine.

Synapse with Photo Insert-Here is 1 way!

I will usually be carrying a body and lens if planning to shoot so I don't need to put it away a lot but so far I really like it even if I am removing it a lot.
    I mainly like it as a Stealth Bag,it just does not look like a typical Camera bag or pack.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0