Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: How much can you store in a 3D Clear Organizer Cube?

Question How much can you store in a 3D Clear Organizer Cube?

Hey TB addicts! Well, its my first time here in the forums. I just registered yesterday. I got my TB Imago last week, and I told myself that I really need to get myself some organizer pouches and the 3D Clear Organizer Cube to make things organized inside my Imago.

Anyway, back to my question: how much can you store on a 3D Clear Organizer Cube? Do you guys think it can hold my MacBook Air Charger + Extension cord for my MBA charger securely?

Cheers.

Haha! I was searching the forums for the same thing! Although I was wondering how my GoToobs would fit. I have the 2 oz ones and wish I could see a picture with a couple in it. Then I could decide if all of my 3-1-1 crap will fit in it.

JLE
    I have a 3D cube coming in one of my orders and I also have all three sizes of Go-toobs, so once it arrives I would be happy to post a pic with all three, assuming someone else doesn't post something before then (my orders are all on back order until late April/early May).

JLE, that would be amazing!

Glad I read this ... I have another picture to take and will check the GoToobs. Maybe tonight? I think my Toobs are bigger than 2 oz. but I'll show you what I have ... and will borrow the GF's MBA charger and extension cord for the other pic.
    Last edited by tCook; 04-11-2012 at 07:00 AM.

Here's what I tend to have in mine. A bunch of stuff!
    Name:  IMG_0718.JPG
Views: 513
Size:  111.1 KB
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Oh, and the contact solution! That is perfect! LOL!

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonkdaddy View Post
    Here's what I tend to have in mine. A bunch of stuff!
    Name:  IMG_0718.JPG
Views: 513
Size:  111.1 KB
    Those Go-toobs are both the same size? - 1 oz? It looks as if it is fairly easy to load things in two-deep. Can't wait to test mine out when it arrives!

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    Glad I read this ... I have another picture to take and will check the GoToobs. Maybe tonight? I think my Toobs are bigger than 2 oz. but I'll show you what I have ... and will borrow the GF's MBA charger and extension cord for the other pic.
    That's great, I would like to see that. Thank you!

I was actually planning to order a cache along with my 3D organizer cube and some organizer pouches, but the cache for my MBA wasn't available at the moment. Instead of doing a back order, I just ordered the organizer cube with the pouches just because I'm so excited to get them. :P

**I have to do a happy dance for a moment** now that I don't have to carry contact lens solution any more. Had the LASIK surgery last week, and no more contact lenses for me! I just got some Go Toobs, and will see how they fit in my Storm 3D clear organizer thingy. Now that I don't have to carry CL solution (and case, and cleaner), I have so much more real estate in there!

By the way, has anyone used NikWax on the fabric of their 3D clear thingy to make it more waterproof for sinktop environment?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by francis21 View Post
    Anyway, back to my question: how much can you store on a 3D Clear Organizer Cube? Do you guys think it can hold my MacBook Air Charger + Extension cord for my MBA charger securely?

Cheers.
    You can fit this into a 3D Clear Organizer Cube, but the extension cord is what takes up the room and limits what else you can put into it. On my Synapse, I put power bricks into the 3D Clear Organizer Cube, and carry the cord wrapped separately, perhaps in a separate pouch or Kit. Alternatively, the medium size clear organized pouch can take everything. Here's a not great (iPhone) picture of the power brick and extension cord in the 3D Clear Organizer Cube:
    Name:  IMG_1000000256.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  581.2 KB

Looks like you're both set with photos! My GoToobs are the 3 oz size so the above picture is more representative for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    Those Go-toobs are both the same size? - 1 oz? It looks as if it is fairly easy to load things in two-deep. Can't wait to test mine out when it arrives!
    Yup, they're the small ones.
    YonkDaddy!
    Black/Iberian Aeronaut, Steel/Wasabi Synapse25, Black/UV Synapse19, Black/Steel Western Flyer, Black Checkpoint Flyer, Steel/Wasabi Side Effect, Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, Travel Tray, numerous packing cubes, organizer pouches

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Haha! I was searching the forums for the same thing! Although I was wondering how my GoToobs would fit. I have the 2 oz ones and wish I could see a picture with a couple in it. Then I could decide if all of my 3-1-1 crap will fit in it.
    Do you like your GoToobs? I really wish I could like them more, but I find them so bulky. Plus, the suction cup doesn't really work for me. Either the thing won't stay on the mirror, or they're a pain to pry off for when I want to use them, or if I try to keep the suction cup on the bathroom mirror while I try to open the cap to squeeze stuff out, it just freaks out on me and pops off while I'm in the middle of dispensing. But mostly, they're really humongous for the amount they carry.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0