Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Darcy

Thread: Cardinal Co-Pilot no more??

Cardinal Co-Pilot no more??

Did I miss it, or is there no longer a Co-Pilot in cardinal? I've had my eye on one for a few months, and was about to finally order it when I noticed it's no longer listed as an option. Say it ain't so!

I noticed the absence of Cardinal, too (though I don't know why I was looking, because I already own a Cardinal Co-Pilot). It's a beautiful color, but I wonder if they've used up all the fabric that they bought last year, and there isn't any more. So sad! But call TB on Monday; perhaps if you act quickly, they may still be able to track one down for you.

Perhaps I shall, it looks like a wonderful color :-)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I just added the Co-Pilot for pre-order/backorder in Cardinal/Steel!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Woohoooooo!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0