Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Help me decide - Cafe bag or Imago?

Oh, Forest is a very nice color. My Honday Civic Coupe, which I owned before my girls were born, was a Deep Forest Green in the outside and tan in the interior. I would absolutely go with this color. Yeah, I have viewed all the items in here and the cork look intererting, but if it is soft to the touch, this would another bag important for carrying. The accessories, well anyone of these would work for me as I am on the go a lot. I do like that notepad and key strap. The last thing I need to do is loose my keys.

Hi,

Well if you have not already purchased either one of these bags, do the easy thing and close your eyes and choose that way. Then you will not be that saddened if either way. When you receive the bag and do not like it, it is easy to return one and purchase the other. Test driving any product is important, right?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0