Will the Ego be made in more colors?

I was going to send this question to TB customer service, but maybe other folks are interested also.

The product link shows the Ego available in black/forest/cayenne & black/cardinal/steel.

I am interested in black/solar/wasabi.

Will there be another production run of the Ego with more color selection? Or is the Ego going away?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We've just re-added the Ego in Black/Black/Steel for backorder, though it won't ship until late June. No new color combinations are planned, and if anyone reading this likes Black/Forest/Cayenne and Black/Cardinal/Steel, I'd recommend ordering those colors soon because we might not make them again (at least for a while) though the Ego isn't going away entirely.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    . . . the Ego isn't going away entirely.
    Thanks, Darcy. The absence of the navy color helped me make up my mind. I ordered a Brain Bag in Navy instead. It is good to know the Ego is not going away entirely. Maybe one day, it will come in a colorful combination for those of us who do not want or need to carry the traditional dark colors.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0