Thread: SCB with iPad

SCB with iPad

Hello,

I've been looking at the Small Cafe Bag as an everyday bag that I can carry my iPad in. I'll probably carry a phone, keys, ipod, and wallet regularly. Does anyone else use the SCB to carry their iPad? I know the MCB would work but it seems too big for an every day bag.

Kelly

I just did a test pack using my iPad, in a TB Cache, and my wife's SCB. Without the Cache, the iPad fits in fine; however, with the Cache, pretty much all your room is taken up. If your wallet is thin, all the rest should fit. Be forewarned, though, that very little else will fit in the SCB besides what you've listed. You might be able to fit in a book or journal or some other small thing.

Personally, I use my MCB as my EDC. I don't really find it to be that big, but if you're looking for something that communicates "purse" more than "satchel," the SCB does the job.

Hope this helps.

Below is a video of Maverick's demonstration of the different size cafe bags & Little Swift holding the IPad.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    Last edited by TXGirl; 03-30-2012 at 03:41 AM.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0