Pouches in Pouches?

So now I have all these lovely organizer pouches to keep me organized. But when I go to change bags I feel so disorganzied because I have so many pouches. Does anyone else keep their pouches in a pouch? Or is it just me who think this might be a good idea. Or is it just me who has so many pouches?!?

Here are my "daily pouches":

Solar Mini with my screen cleaning cloth.
    UV Mini that I put my work badge in when I'm not wearing it.
    Cork Wallet with Rewards cards.
    UV Small with contact lens case, small eye drops, unopened contact lens, small compact mirror
    Iberian Small with some aspirin, and a couple other small items.

These are all attached together via 2 key straps (Minis on one, Smalls on the other) They either go into the front pack of the LCB/MCD, the main pocket of the Cadet Or Synapse depending on which I'm carrying.

Would they all fit in a Medium pouch? Am I crazy? It's not like I actually USE anything in any of them that often so having to go thru multiple zippers wouldn't be that bad....
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-26-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

That's not the worst idea I've ever heard...... I'm contemplating this now that you've mentioned something...my wheels are spinning.

However, you may be able to condense your ID and UD Small Clear Organizer Pouches into a Medium Clear Organizer Pouch or 3D Clear Organizer Cube as a sort of.. cosmetics/medicine/first aid kit.

I too have quite a few pouches (there is no such thing as too many!).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

I recently started using the Side Effect again for this purpose -- wallet, phone, Field Notes notebook, Ultrasuede Screen Cloth, various mini pouches (in addition to the wallet one), pens, keys, etc. It works well but it's not flat like a larger pouch would be.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

JLE
    I am thinking about pouches at the moment too. I haven't used pouches before so I am not sure what I need. I am thinking that something clipped inside the Synapse would be good for those days when I want things to be more secure inside the bag. It would need to hold my iPhone, an iPhone sized paper diary and a wallet (one of those longer style ones - sometimes referred to as a housekeepers purse). I think I would prefer not to have multiple pouches if one would do. Perhaps medium?

Quote Originally Posted by JLE View Post
    I am thinking about pouches at the moment too. I haven't used pouches before so I am not sure what I need. I am thinking that something clipped inside the Synapse would be good for those days when I want things to be more secure inside the bag. It would need to hold my iPhone, an iPhone sized paper diary and a wallet (one of those longer style ones - sometimes referred to as a housekeepers purse). I think I would prefer not to have multiple pouches if one would do. Perhaps medium?
    If the wallet is the size which holds a checkbook, a medium size pouch will easily hold it (I think).
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

KmK
    I regularly do the pouch-within-a-pouch...Have a small clear organizer with "you never know when you'll need..." (post-its, a couple twisties, a hair elastic, some stamps, floss, ibuprophen, etc...and a mini pouch is in there too with a homemade first aid kit inside--alcohol swabs, bandaids, anti-bacterial packets) that I toss into my daily bag. When travelling, I have consolidated my several smalls into a medium...helps keep things more organized that way...teabags in one small, random what-not in another, q-tips in another, etc.

I have a medium pouch that holds a bunch of random stuff including at times a small and a mini pouch. It gets moved back and forth between my briefcase and gear bag. The small and mini come out to go in the Side Effect when I'm just using it. I feel like the Medium pouch holds an amazing amount of crap...I mean stuff! LOL! I've got a couple I use for different things and I'm always amazed and what I pull out of them and then how I can always fit one more thing in them. They are a good size and can easily be tossed in other bags as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    That's not the worst idea I've ever heard...... I'm contemplating this now that you've mentioned something...my wheels are spinning.

However, you may be able to condense your ID and UD Small Clear Organizer Pouches into a Medium Clear Organizer Pouch or 3D Clear Organizer Cube as a sort of.. cosmetics/medicine/first aid kit.

I too have quite a few pouches (there is no such thing as too many!).
    Cheers to that!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0