Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Badger

Thread: Synapse color combo?

Synapse color combo?

Was the Synapse ever offered in the Steel Dyneema/UV combo? If so and even if it wasn't...I want one.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Yes it was. I can take pics if you like. It is UV on the exterior and Steel on the interior.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

That's ok Dorayme, no pictures needed. I don't want to torture myself . Was it ever offered where the Steel was on the exterior & UV on the inside?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I think the Steel-outside version is Solar on the inside (but take that with a huge grain of salt since I'm not exactly known for my color-recall accuracy).
    Sarha likes this.

Badger, you're right on that one. I remember that combo bc I think of the Steelers when I saw it.

I highly recommend the Dyneema Synapse. Used my beautiful UV/Steel today. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it were UV/Solar! If you really want Steel on the outside, could you live with the Solar interior? You really don't see it that often...
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    I highly recommend the Dyneema Synapse. Used my beautiful UV/Steel today. The only thing that could possibly make it better is if it were UV/Solar! If you really want Steel on the outside, could you live with the Solar interior? You really don't see it that often...
    No, I already have the Indigo/Solar Synapse but would be interested if it came in Steel/UV.

I have the Steel Dyneema/Solar Dyneema one. I really, really, really want one of the Ultraviolet exterior ones, but they sold out before I could get one :-( But I would also love a Steel exterior and Ultraviolet interior of all Dyneema! Maybe we can petition for it . . .

I'm planning to get a Black Cordura exterior one with the Ultraviolet Dyneema interior when I can buy another bag. Again, hoping that's before it's discontinued! (I have the worst luck with sudden discontinuations of purple colors . . . ) But, hey, if anyone wanted my Plum Cordura with Solar Dyneema interior Synapse . . . I could trade . . .
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0