Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I have a dark interior on my Plum/Black Swift, but the wide opening makes it ok. I think the Synapse would be similar. The sides zip downward fairly far so the bag interior is accessible. If the bag only opened at the top, a dark interior may make it hard to navigate. Also brightly colored and varied color contents help.
    My son's Ristretto iPad has a steel interior, it has a narrower opening that is just at the top of the bag. So far it hasn't been problematic because he carries books and papers, but if he had a lot of little things inside, it would be harder to distinguish them with the darker lining.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by MikeR View Post
    I'm not sure yet. I like the Olive, Navy, Steel and Black/UV (though I'd have to wait for that one till April). I think I'm leaning toward the steel, though I hope the inside isn't too dark to see stuff. What colors do you like?
    As others have said, my Black/UV Synapse should be back at the mothership tomorrow, Friday at the latest.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Cool. Thanks for the heads up. though actually I think I've settled on the Black/Steel Dyneema. I'll be using my bag primarily for work - carrying my laptop to and from an office, so it seems like i can't go wrong with that choice. also from what I can see, the steel dyneema is a nice interior. thanks for everyone for their help and suggestions!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0