Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WhiteStar
  • 1 Post By TavaPeak

Thread: Off the wall: but wondering about using Citizen Canine as a camera bag

Question Off the wall: but wondering about using Citizen Canine as a camera bag

OK, I know I'm a little nuts, and this is not what the Citizen Canine was designed for. But I just became the happy new owner of a Lumix LX5 (got a fantastic open box deal from Amazon Warehouse, though that was an adventure that took a little back-and-forth to get right). Its dimensions are 4.3 x 2.6 x 1 inch; the CC's dimensions are 6.3 x 4.3 x 2 inches. So it seems to me that it might be a good pouch in which to carry my LX5 when I'm out walking. Or is there something about the way the interior of the CC is arranged that would preclude that?

Anyone try carrying a camera in the CC? Thanks all!

I can measure mine when I get home but I doubt it would make a very good camera case. The exterior dimension of the CC may be 6.3 inches but the interior is not that big because the bottom third(?) of the bag is where the poop bags are stored. The interior lining (where you would store treats or a training toy) is significantly smaller than the exterior dimension of the bag. I think you'd be much better off with either a plain or padded organizer pouch on a strap.
    ncb4 likes this.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    I can measure mine when I get home but I doubt it would make a very good camera case. The exterior dimension of the CC may be 6.3 inches but the interior is not that big because the bottom third(?) of the bag is where the poop bags are stored. The interior lining (where you would store treats or a training toy) is significantly smaller than the exterior dimension of the bag. I think you'd be much better off with either a plain or padded organizer pouch on a strap.
    Thanks so much, WhiteStar: this is just the information I was looking for.

I agree with Whitestar. The inner lining might be vexing. BUT something this size lined in suede and made to carry a camera, with iPhone pocket and a wallet would be great!

Took our Citizen Canine (oh, and the dog) to the dog park yesterday. Looped the new leash over the strap, and off we went. All the other dog owners were jealous, I'm sure. I do wish the Canine strap were a little longer. I'm nearly 6' tall, and wear it cross-body. So I wish it had a few more inches more strap. Love love love the navy fabric!
    ncb4 likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0