Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Which wallet to choose?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    The clear wallet I bought most recently had one white divider and one red divider. The white one was in the front.
    Thanks, Badger. The photos in the Gadgeteer review showed one steel Dyneema wallet with a white divider in front and a second cork one (shown in the Blog post and also in detail in a second picture in the article) with a blue divider in front. Both had red dividers in back. The product description page says the dividers are leaf green and cayenne, but that was only true of the very first wallet I got.

I now have my wallet in ballastic Kiwi. It is fantastic! The color really fits in well with others that I favor: black, grey, wasabi and olive. For those who were asking, the interior dividers are white and red.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
    I now have my wallet in ballastic Kiwi. It is fantastic! The color really fits in well with others that I favor: black, grey, wasabi and olive. For those who were asking, the interior dividers are white and red.
    The Kiwi wallet I ordered will ship with blue and red dividers. These are the colors being used for the current batch of clear organizer wallets, and most of the wallets currently in stock use this color scheme. Azalea wallets are from the last production batch, and all use white and red dividers. Kiwi also looks good with Indigo, by the way. I use a Kiwi Kit in my Indigo Synapse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0