Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: 2012 Wish List

I, too, would love a Side Effect sans straps,* perhaps in blue or black Ultrasuede...and in fact if you make such a bag before my trip to the UK next October, I will certainly take one along as a small shoulder bag by day, wristlet by evening. (Though perhaps ballistic would be better in Blighty as it is more water-resistant? I think? Oh, the dilemma.)

*though I do wear my Indigo Side Effect using the waist strap while walking, and it's the perfect ballpark bag as well--I use the shoulder strap till I get to the park, then once I'm inside, I use the waist strap so it's not in my way as I jump around in my seat like a crazy person. I like my baseball.

If the SE became available in other colors, I would scoop it up in a heartbeat! I've got the black and am thinking about ordering the plum just to have a different color even though I'm not a huge purple fan. I would LOVE some shade of blue or red or a brown one.

2012 wish list~

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    If the SE became available in other colors, I would scoop it up in a heartbeat! I've got the black and am thinking about ordering the plum just to have a different color even though I'm not a huge purple fan. I would LOVE some shade of blue or red or a brown one.
    Dear Tom-

Add me to the list who would order at least 4 Side Effects if you'd lose the waist strap. I bought one for a friend once who uses it as a man bag and loves the waist strap. I personally will never use a bag, backpack or messenger bag with a waist strap since I find them unseemly, uncomfortable and definitely not to my liking. More colours besides Black and Purple pretty please. I second the choice of a dark brown, maybe a deep blue or wasabi colour? I have a young friend who would love one in shocking pink but no rush there.

How about cafe bags with the strap in the front orientated to the center and not off to the side lol. I guess that's a small thing compared to the side effect issue ~

I would love a Co-Pilot in a deep brown but I'm on a dark brown kick lately!

I know I am months late in this but - I love the Summary Wish List that Lani made a while back.
    I don't see my name there but I had wished for a black/black LS and a larger Synapse back in March. I am happy to report that I now have a black/black LS in my hot little hands and I love it just as much as I knew I would! Thank you!
    I don't know if it is feasible to cross things off the list as they are fulfilled but I'd be curious to know how many other wishes have actually been granted.

I would just like to bring to light the new items that were fulfilled from this year's whishlist so far. It's amazing to me that Tom listens to customers requests, ideas, and desires and responds with products that provide real solutions.

Black Ballistic Little Swift
    Whistle (it's so cool that it's integrated into the sternum strap)
    New Dyneema color
    More black/UV combo items
    New sized vertical pouch offerings aka E-reader pouches
    Forgive me if I missed something else.

Thank you so much Tom for listening to us! Thank you crew for working so hard to make our bags, and get those orders out to us quickly. I know at times we can be particular about what we want. Thanks for being particular about how you give us what we want. It ensures that in the end that what we receive is the best that it can be both in function, aesthetic and durability. That's what we wanted in the first place anyway.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

I agree wholeheartedly, dorayme!

I don't think I mentioned it in this thread, but I'm pretty sure elsewhere on the forum I mentioned my wish for more N/I items...and I'm now the proud owner of an N/I Synapse...which I use every day and LOVE!
    dorayme likes this.

TB Thermals-insulated bags done TB style

Graduated sizes from
    quart sized Bag for temperature sensitive Medications - Thermos
    a double barrel water bottle/bottle size suitable for lunch boxes - Carafe
    Grocery tote size to complement the shop bags - Incubator
    Cooler sized bag for picnics and travel -Tailgator
    Oh and a flattish one for casserole dishes - Potluck

They would need to work for hot or cold. Please consider these, there is a need.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Synapse in more "vibrant colors." Like the Aubergine with Wasabi interior. or a Navy with Wasabi interior.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    Graduated sizes from
    quart sized Bag for temperature sensitive Medications - Thermos
    a double barrel water bottle/bottle size suitable for lunch boxes - Carafe
    Grocery tote size to complement the shop bags - Incubator
    Cooler sized bag for picnics and travel -Tailgator
    Oh and a flattish one for casserole dishes - Potluck

They would need to work for hot or cold. Please consider these, there is a need.
    I agree on the insulated bags...

And something I would love to see is a soft-sided pet carrier that has a firm bottom and is well-designed. I have gone through so many pet carriers for my large tomcat (I usually have to get a small dog carrier because the cat carriers suck) but a solid pet carrier design, that has room for the animal, and some pockets for food, a leash, toy, etc and that can be taken on a plane-- I would be willing to spend good money for that, especially if it didn't break or rip every other trip.

The Ristretto in Forest/UV combination .
    The Brain Bag in Forest
    Love this color almost as much as Indigo

Still hoping for more Dyneema... a Dyneema Side Effect, a Dyneema 3D Clear Organizer Cube, a 3D Organizer Cube that's like the clear one, but all fabric--made of all Dyneema, of course. Maybe even a Dyneema Snake Charmer.

Mostly I want a Dyneema Side Effect, and the 3D cubes. In Dyneema.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    Still hoping for more Dyneema... a Dyneema Side Effect, a Dyneema 3D Clear Organizer Cube, a 3D Organizer Cube that's like the clear one, but all fabric--made of all Dyneema, of course. Maybe even a Dyneema Snake Charmer.

Mostly I want a Dyneema Side Effect, and the 3D cubes. In Dyneema.
    SUDDENLY Dyneema?
    Lani and gochicken like this.

Hello, All. This is my first post. I have been eyeing the Synapse for a few weeks, and if only it could fit my 15.4 MacBook Pro. That would be my ultimate everyday bag. (sigh) if only!!!!! That, and the winning Powerball number!!!

OK I'll bite. I haven't gotten my Tri-Star yet, but I really like the idea of getting to one bag it and not checking a bag. that said, I hear tales of an up-sized Pilot bag in the works. I really need to carry a DSLR for work and I think that would fit the bill exactly.

Since we are wishing I would like to see it made out of Dyneema in a Black exterior and something fun inside.

Just my two cents.

I would love to see a regular tote bag, not made for any electronics. Similar to a Shop bag, but with more inside pockets that closed and a top zipper. That would be mine so fast!!
    I like the idea, as others wrote, of a smaller Aeronaut.
    So many smart people on this forum!!
    Lani likes this.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0