Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 151 to 159 of 159
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: 2012 Wish List

  1. #151
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Ballistic:
    Black
    Aubergine

    400d Dyneema:
    Steel
    Nordic
    YAY!!!! I'm going to need Aubergine and Nordic! And now I can order my Iberian Dyneema 3D cube. I love TB! And Happy Christmas to me!

  2. #152
    Registered User dorayme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Posts
    1,254
    let the swooning commence!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

  3. #153
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Utah
    Posts
    7
    Oh my, between a bigger Synapse and the black LS (already in my possession) you've knocked off everything on my wish list for the year!!!

    Woo Hoo!

  4. #154
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,809
    Darcy, what about the Pilot?

  5. #155
    Registered User Janine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Lexington KY USA
    Posts
    1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Hmm... would it give you hope to know that I just saw prototype of a larger Synapse today?
    Oh my google. OH MY GOOGLE.

    OH.
    MY.
    GOOGLE.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

  6. #156
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    You have been heard! Side Effect sans waist strap will be available in sometime early 2013.
    Darcy,

    I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
    Ginkgo likes this.

  7. #157
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    The far west
    Posts
    4,465
    Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
    No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

  8. #158
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    107
    Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    Darcy,

    I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
    I'm in the same boat, drbobguy. I'm currently carrying a dopey purse that I would love to replace with the new Side Effect, and I too have a growing wish list. Are there whispers of the new Side Effect being made with ballistic nylon?

  9. #159
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
    Darcy, I'm sneaky but I just noticed the black side effect is sold out, and the new availability is:

    *Exception: The Black Side Effect is available for backorder and ships by late-April.
    I hope that means we will see the strapless version in April.
    darbs likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0