Thread: 2012 Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Ballistic:
    Black
    Aubergine

400d Dyneema:
    Steel
    Nordic
    YAY!!!! I'm going to need Aubergine and Nordic! And now I can order my Iberian Dyneema 3D cube. I love TB! And Happy Christmas to me!

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    let the swooning commence!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Oh my, between a bigger Synapse and the black LS (already in my possession) you've knocked off everything on my wish list for the year!!!

Woo Hoo!

Darcy, what about the Pilot?

Hmm... would it give you hope to know that I just saw prototype of a larger Synapse today?
    Oh my google. OH MY GOOGLE.

OH.
    MY.
    GOOGLE.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

You have been heard! Side Effect sans waist strap will be available in sometime early 2013.
    Darcy,

I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
    Ginkgo likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    I hate to pry and feel free to dodge the question , but is there any hint of a possible consideration of maybe releasing a timeframe on this? I only ask cause I have a wish list going and I'd like to put in an order, but I'm waiting on the new side effect.
    No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by drbobguy View Post
    Darcy,

I'm in the same boat, drbobguy. I'm currently carrying a dopey purse that I would love to replace with the new Side Effect, and I too have a growing wish list. Are there whispers of the new Side Effect being made with ballistic nylon?

No timeframe yet... I'll post news as soon as I have some!
    Darcy, I'm sneaky but I just noticed the black side effect is sold out, and the new availability is:

*Exception: The Black Side Effect is available for backorder and ships by late-April.
    I hope that means we will see the strapless version in April.
    darbs likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0