Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Packing cube for Brain Bag

Does anyone have any experience using a packing cube with the Brain Bag ? If so, which cube is the best fit ?

Many thanks.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I don't have personal experience using any of the packing cubes in the BB, but I've heard the Aeronaut large cubes work. My PCBP for TS/WF would work if it wasn't super stuffed, but it's boxier than the Brain Bag so it actually is taller in the upper corners. I don't think it's the best fit.
    Of course any of the smaller cubes should work.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Yes, the aeronaut large cube works perfect for me.

A typical business casual weekend with the Brain Bag for me:
    1 Large Aeronaut packing Cube
    1 Small Aeronaut Packing Cube
    1 Side Effect
    1 Snake Charmer (if I need to pack a laptop)

Of course, a host of Organizer Pouches as needed; usually two in each pocket... it just depends.

1 Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack fits in each compartment.
    2 Packing Cube Shoulder Bags fits in each compartment, one on top of the other.

Because I carry other stuff besides the items inside the above mentioned Packing Cubes and I just received my second Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpack, I haven't tried yet, but it might be possible, to use 2 Aeronaut Packing Cube Backpacks in each compartment.

The ability to organize and pack full each of those Dynemma accessories as well of their ease of sliding in and out of the Brain Bag, make them invaluable.

I don't know how I ever got along without them.

Note that I use the Backpack and Shoulder Bag version of the Packing Cubes because, I find it very handy to have an extra bag to carry stuff.

Excellent - thanks for all the replies. Time to buy more Tom Bihn stuff !

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0