Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Super Ego vs. Brain Bag

I also want to clarify, I'm NOT saying that briefcases or messenger bags are intrinsically evil. Sometimes they're the best tool for the need. But if you use one, switch it up where you carry it and you should be fine.

I carry my bags with the strap over the right shoulder, across the body. I simply cannot to it reverse it just feels wrong!

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Yep, your body becomes very 'patterned', but that's a problem.

When I would throw my tumi briefcase over the opposite shoulder, it just felt completely out of place. Over time, I got used to it.

Yea. Unfortunately this is a pattern in a 10 year making.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    Yea. Unfortunately this is a pattern in a 10 year making.
    I've worked with clients with patterns decades longer than that. I carried my briefcase over the same shoulder for 15 years.

Never too late to change things for the better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0