Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Sera
  • 1 Post By WhiteStar
  • 1 Post By Janine

Thread: larger bags and their colors

larger bags and their colors

I'm just full of questions today.

I need a larger bag for hauling around my notebooks, netbook, and various heaps of stuff that constitute a mobile office, in color that isn't dark. The jewel tones are lovely and deep, but I live in a climate that's dark gray for eight months a year.

The brain bag is a terrific bag, but only comes is dark shades or camo (which is fabulous, but not my thing).

The ego and super-ego (also bags I've considered) ditto the dark colors.

Is there any chance that some of the larger bags will be made in brighter colors?
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Agree! I think I want an Ego. But not Black. Or Steel. Or Navy. But I do understand why they are not made in Azalea, much as I might want one....

And the Aeronaut... It does come in red, but that won't go with anything I already own. Wouldn't a Plum Aeronaut be beautiful?
    Janine likes this.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

A Plum anything would be beautiful! Add my vote for the bright large bags. Maybe if we all eat our vegetables, there will be a limited run of bright fabric bags that aren't MCBs. *fingers crossed*
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hm. I wonder how many of a given bag in a given color is an economically feasible run. Probably more than three .
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0