Brain Cell sizing

My netbook is a teeny 10" model (Toshiba 305), which looks like it's too small for even the smallest of the brain cells. Is there a cell size that I could put the cord in with the netbook and make it firmly enough packed not to slide around?
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel

Just wondering...would a Breve work for you instead? Will the Breve clip in like a Brain Cell?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

I don't see clips on the critter in the pictures... I don't think. Haven't owned anything clip-enabled so far, though given my apparent need to drag gigantic notebooks around that feature is clearly on the way for me!
    Ego in Cardinal/Steel, Ristretto in Plum/Wasabi, Side Effect in Plum/Wasabi, Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi, Cafe Bags in Azalea, Turquoise, and Linen, TB Wallet, misc. pouches, and son's Brain Bag in Steel