Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By cancoi
  • 2 Post By WhiteStar
  • 1 Post By darbs
  • 1 Post By nukediver
  • 1 Post By darbs
  • 1 Post By Lani
  • 1 Post By darbs

Thread: Any updates on upcoming 2012 Cafe Bag color combos?

Any updates on upcoming 2012 Cafe Bag color combos?

So, I'm still undecided about my CB choice, mainly for color issues. Am wondering if anyone is in the know about potential color combos, specifically Linen/Wasabi and/or Olive/Wasabi or a return of the Linen/Olive.

I ordered both the MCB in Linen/Steel & the SCB in Linen/Olive; MCB will be returned. I love the Linen/Olive combo; its only available in the SCB. Linen/Steel doesn't send me and I personally find the Steel too dark of an interior color. (I'm still undecided about the SCB+/-Swift vs. MCB but that's a whole different thread unto itself).

Just looking for some insight on a blustery day.
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

Linen....Cayenne?!?
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

I'd love to see Azalea and Wasabi....
    moriond and Sera like this.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Darcy or Katy, any comments on this? Linen/Cayenne would be awesome! I know a lot of the Cafe bags are on back order. Any updates on production?
    snowbot likes this.

I would LOVE a Linen/Cayenne combo :-)

So I'm checking out the new colors the Ristretto comes in and I'm wondering if there is any chance for the Cafe bags do have a different color flap too? That Navy/Solar combo is somewhat amazing I think. Of course, I have no need for a Ristretto but am dying to pull the plug on a Cafe bag.

Ok, ignore me because now I realize that is the inside of the bag with the flap opened and the bag turned backwards. I'm retarded. (although that could make for some fun bags!)

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    Ok, ignore me because now I realize that is the inside of the bag with the flap opened and the bag turned backwards. I'm retarded. (although that could make for some fun bags!)
    Yeah when I first saw the photo, I got all twitterpated.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by darbs View Post
    I thought the same thing, and was already thinking that they might make it in Black/UV, just like I was wishing... and how great that was going to look with the UV showing on the outside!
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Navy & wasabi is my vote. Well, almost anything with Wasabi.

I am glad to see that I'm not the only thinking that. My heart skipped a few beats when i saw that navy/solar. I like the idea of two tone bags, especially with dyneema as one of the fabrics.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0