Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: seeking Trade for my Steel/Cork Imago with Absolute Strap

seeking Trade for my Steel/Cork Imago with Absolute Strap

I have a Steel Cork Imago with Absolute strap that I bought when I went to the factory store May last year. I have carried it a handful of times. I love the look, but more and more I am finding I can use my Swift or Synapse in it's place and they fit my carrying style more. So I'm wanting to trade it.
    Anybody have a Plum Ristretto that they would consider trading for it? I could use the iPad size or the 13" size. I would also entertain a Synapse for on of my sons, they like black, red, blue and green.
    I may be open to other trades. Send me a PM if you are interested.
    Last edited by dorayme; 01-12-2012 at 01:51 PM.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

It's hard to tell from this pic, I made him stop playing LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Wii, so he's humoring me for this picture. I guess I should have snagged a picture earlier today when he wad running around church clutching the Imago to his side with a huge grin on his face. This morning he said it was a bonus to have both wood and the wasabi green lining on his bag.
    So for now, the bag is no longer up for trade, and one problem solved, a bag for my son . All around win here as far as I'm concerned!
    Thanks for making such versatile bags that work for adults and children alike!
    I would not have considered an imago for him, but that's what I had and it works just fine. I did have to take up all slack in the Absolute strap and roll and tuck in the ends, he's significantly smaller than me
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

The Imago looks great on him! I gave my 8 yr old daughter my med cafe bag today & she is so excited to have her very own Tom Bihn bag.

Last edited by TXGirl; 01-15-2012 at 06:11 PM.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Aww, she's so cute.

This is the next generation of Tom's customers, and they are adorable! :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Wow - this could just be the perfect home for my sapphire/plum Imago - my 7 almost 8 year old son who was asking just today if he could have his own Tom Bihn bag....

Quote Originally Posted by Vanper View Post
    Wow - this could just be the perfect home for my sapphire/plum Imago - my 7 almost 8 year old son who was asking just today if he could have his own Tom Bihn bag....
    Ah, the thirst for Tom Bihn starts young! I love hearing about how everyone's kids are using TB bags.

I'm holding onto my Imagos (Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi; Steel/Cork/Wasabi) for my boys. I keep hyping the bags but I think they'll think that mom will just buy them new ones!
    dorayme likes this.
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    This morning he said it was a bonus to have both wood and the wasabi green lining on his bag.
    How adorable and he has such great taste at such a young age!

P.S. Is that your yarn stash in the closet on the left?
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Yes, I would agree he has excellent tastes, and yes, that's part of my yarn stash.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    yes, that's part of my yarn stash.
    I understand the "part" of the stash! I live in a wool house!
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

Part? of the stash? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by cancoi View Post
    I understand the "part" of the stash! I live in a wool house!
    I crochet and totally understand the addiction!
    dorayme likes this.
    My Tom Bihn stuff: Western Flyer (Black/Steel), Large WF packing cube (Steel), Packing Cube Shoulder Bag (Steel), Absolute shoulder strap, Horizontal Cache, Clear Organizer Wallet (Plum), Small Dyneema pouch (UV), Ballistic Nylon Pen/Pencil Pouch (Steel), FOJ Pouch (Navy), Clear Quarter Packing Cube (UV), Small Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), and the Super Secret Mystery Gift!

Are you on Ravelry OnMyWay?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanper View Post
    I'm available for adoption, especially if your Imago will only be passed down to family members. I'll admit that the Imago is not my favorite bag but I would give it another go if I could find one in Sapphire/Plum.

I clean up after myself and my family, I bring tasty dishes to family potlucks, I have a good job and a stable marriage, and I come with two adorable (or so I think) almost-nine-month-old boys who can be spoiled/sugared-up by you and then returned to me when they get crazy, cranky, or stinky. Your future son-in-law has a better job than I do and is accomplished in all the manly arts (and some of the womanly ones). I like to think that we are good people: just the sort you'd like to adopt if you wanted to increase your family size without increasing your drama factor. :-)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0