basic kindle pouch?

Make such a thing? I've got a Cache for my ipad, and would love something similar. It looks like the "kindle pouch" is made for the Fire - how does it fit the normal basic (smaller) kindle?

The basic Kindle fits in a medium pouch, plain or padded.

I don't know if you're still looking for a case, but -- going off of the measurements for the Nook Simple Touch and the Kindle -- the regular Kindle looks like it might fit with room to spare in the pouch for the Nook Simple Kindle.

(I want to get the most basic Kindle, so I've been trying to find a decent case.)
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

I keep my Kindle keyboard in a medium padded pouch. Works perfectly. (I've actually carried two Kindles in it before, when I was carrying my work Kindle and my personal Kindle.)
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.