Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Lani

Thread: What products come in Turquoise?

What products come in Turquoise?

During the long winters of Colorado- I need a little pick me up. Too many hot toddies and people begin to talk... so I have the Turquoise Large Cafe bag instead. The color reminds me of the Caribbean Sea.

What other products come in Turquoise? We've still got months of winter.

I believe just the Cafe bags, Swift, Little Swift, and pouches.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

You know, this gives me a great idea.

Whenever Darcy and the folks at TB wind up upgrading the website, it would be awesome if there was a way to filter searches, so you could specify a color. "I want to find all bags that I can buy in Ultraviolet" (that would be Dorayme's search, of course). Or "I want to see what's available in Turquoise," for lacyfinn. I'd think it would be a good way to encourage people to buy multiple products that match!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0