Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Question Fit Guide for laptop (laptop not on it)

I have a new work laptop I'm looking to get a brain cell or more likely a cache. However my laptop is not in the fit guide.

According to the HP website, my laptop is the dimensions below. According to the chart, it looks like I would need a 2M on either.

Am I reading that right?? Any insight would be appreciated. Happy Holidays!

HP EliteBook 8540p Notebook PC
    Length 25.2 cm (9.9 in)
    Width 37.4 cm (14.7 in)
    Height (front to rear) 3.2 to 3.7 cm (1.28 to 1.45 in)

If someone doesn't get back to you, consider calling or emailing, info here.

It can wait until after the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by johnbom View Post
    I have a new work laptop I'm looking to get a brain cell or more likely a cache. However my laptop is not in the fit guide.

According to the HP website, my laptop is the dimensions below. According to the chart, it looks like I would need a 2M on either.

Am I reading that right?? Any insight would be appreciated. Happy Holidays!

HP EliteBook 8540p Notebook PC
    Length 25.2 cm (9.9 in)
    Width 37.4 cm (14.7 in)
    Height (front to rear) 3.2 to 3.7 cm (1.28 to 1.45 in)

Hi Johnbom!

You are reading it right! The size 2M will be the best fit for your laptop .

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email me at: katy@tombihn.com
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

2012 brings many new things... I was surprised to find out that I am now an iPad2 developer at work (just supporting one app). So now, I am not sure what to carry every day. I've never had an iPad, and not sure how it will change my digital life -- (will I need to bring the HP laptop back and forth everyday, probably not?). I just don't know which way to go now.

I now am thinking that I can get a case for my MCB, and carry that back and forth as my EDC.

At the end of the day I might just get both.

Please, also, if anyone has any suggestions for a person completely new to the iphone/apple landscape, please send me a PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0