Ego - laptop fit and 0-rings.

I currently carry my 13in macbook in a 6Z brain cell inside an old non-TB bag. I'm looking at the Ego to replace the old bag.

The 6Z B/C is listed as an option for the Ego .. but…

If I select the "Fit List" from the Ego product page, the 6Z Horizontal brain cell is not shown. If I go to the "Laptop Bag Fit Guide" (linked from the main text block on the same page) it shows my laptop (13in apple macbook, white plastic case) requires the 6Z but doesn't list the Ego as a bag that fits my laptop.

Can anyone confirm that the 6Z does fit in the Ego? Sending back a bag from Australia isn't really possible...

Also - how many o-rings (for attaching pouches etc) are there in the Ego?

I've seen mention of two in the front open pouch but am sure I've seen a picture somewhere with three … more would be better.

I luuurve those little rings :-)

(posted this here rather than emailing TB as I'm sure they're just a tad busy and I can't take delivery until after new year anyway... just hope the stock of mystery gifts holds..)
    List under construction ....

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hey daisy,

I'm assuming you got an answer to this question? Sorry for the delay! Even (and maybe especially) if we're really busy, emailing customerservice@tombihn.com is your best bet.

But just for everyone else who may have been wondering: yes, the Size 6Z Horizontal Brain Cell fits in the Ego.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    But just for everyone else who may have been wondering: yes, the Size 6Z Horizontal Brain Cell fits in the Ego.
    yay!

My order is in... I guess I'll head over to the TB anticipation thread now...

Thanks Darcy, and Happy New Year!
    List under construction ....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0