Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By roadrunner
  • 2 Post By ncb4

Thread: small shop bag in solar?

small shop bag in solar?

Will the small shop bag be made again in solar? I have been holding out because it just looks so darn cheery.

Apologies if this is posted somewhere, I searched around but couldn't find anything.
    ncb4 and Walker like this.

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
    Will the small shop bag be made again in solar? I have been holding out because it just looks so darn cheery.

Apologies if this is posted somewhere, I searched around but couldn't find anything.
    My vote for the cheery Solar in the small shop bag as well!

And Iberian!

I gifted a set of Large& Small Ultraviolet Shop Bags to a great friend. I have a similar set in steel. I have the large Iberian & large Solar waiting for their smaller siblings - to make gift sets. I find the smaller shop bag useful daily, often use it as a purse. The large shop bag is for planned shopping trips.

May I also suggest that TB crew add a button & loop to secure the shop bags - just like the button & loop on the Swift. I will buy the shop bags in all colors all over again if/when such button & loop are added to the design.

Another wish: a removable padded base for both shop bag sizes.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post

We do not have plans to add Solar to the Small Shop Bag color line up.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.