Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need a squishy bag that unsquishes nicely

Quote Originally Posted by dougmon View Post
    I like it quite a bit. It's got four small interior pockets to hold various stuff; I only use them for the power brick/cord. It also holds an Apple wireless keyboard, which is nice, and the iPad is held between two panels of some stiff material. Be aware though, that it takes up a bit of room. If I carry it in my LCB, it takes up just a bit less than three-quarters of the space in the main compartment.

The con: I don't think it's totally waterproof, but I haven't put it to the test. I'd like if it had a pocket (or something like an organizer pouch) to hold the keyboard. But as a carry-all for the iPad and accessories, it's a winner.

Note: I have thought of replacing it, but every time I use it, I think "Why replace it? Works fine."
    Thanks...I went ahead and ordered one. I want something to carry my iPad, accessories and maybe phone/wallet, to carry short term when I don't want to lug a full bag. I have a few other Waterfield pieces (Kindle cover, and laptop case) and love their quality and use of ballistic.
    --------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by rabergnc View Post
    The Waterfield iPad wallet does have a separate spot for the wireless keyboard in addition to the spot for the iPad. It's a bit smaller than the other case but still will take up a good chunk of space in your LCB. It also will hold the charger and cord and a few other odds and ends. Neither case is waterproof but they are water resistant.
    That one does look pretty good.

Here's a market niche (if that's the correct term) that hasn't been filled; a Brain Cell for the iPad that will hold the Apple wireless keyboard as well. I'd certainly like to see something like that.
    Janine likes this.

I've been struggling with this one as well. Has anyone used the brain bag in combination with a packing cube backpack? Don't know if it would be good for work, but for plane- and park- hopping with some water bottles, a jacket, and ipad...?
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0