Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By brian

Thread: synapse question

synapse question

hello
    i want o buy this backpack for my daily usage and once in a while I must carry my laptop with me. it's a Qosmio F60 from Toshiba.
    can you please tell me the exact maximum size of a laptop to fit in there?
    Thank you
    Deiota

I work at TOM BIHN
    Hi Deiota! The Synapse can accommodate smaller 13" laptops such as the 13" MacBook Pro and similarly size PCs. Your Qosmio F60 has a 15.6" display and looks to be too large to fit. You may Want to take a look at our Smart Alec or Brain Bag backpacks if you need to carry your laptop often.

Deiota, what brian says is correct, you won't be able to fit your occasional laptop. But let me throw in my two cents as the new owner of a Synapse. It is a fabulous little backpack, and I'm not even the backpack type. I purchased it to use for air travel in a couple weeks since I'll be flying with my small infant daughter and she'll be in the baby Bjorn frontpack. Because of her, I wanted a backpack and since all I own are messenger-style bags, I got the Synapse. I was worried it wouldn't be big enough for all of my and her traveling stuff but it is magic! Everything fits, yet the profile remains small and streamlined. Obviously the Synapse won't work if you need to carry your laptop everyday, but you said "once in a while." Depending on how often you need your laptop, give some serious consideration to the Synapse. It's a great backpack! (Hope I haven't muddied the waters :0 )

I work at TOM BIHN
    I forgot to mention, your Qosmio will fit into our Size 1 Vertical Brain Cell laptop case! This would provide optimal protection for your laptop if you were to choose a Brain Bag or Smart Alec for your day-to-day bag. You might also consider using the Synapse for your everyday backpack, carrying a Horizontal Size 1 Brain Cell separately for the occasions when you need to bring your laptop with you.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0