Brain Bag and Horizontal Brain Cell

Does anyone know if the Brain Bag will acommodate a horizontal brain cell 6Z, for the 13" MacBook Pro?

I'm just not sure from the descriptions whether the horizontal or only the vertical will fit.

Many thanks!

Gibby

I work at TOM BIHN
    Hi Gibby! It actually looks like the Horizontal 6Z will fit into the Brain Bag, so you could use either the Vertical or the Horizontal 6Z Brain Cell.
    Last edited by brian; 11-07-2011 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Hi Gibby! It actually looks like the Horizontal 6Z will fit into the Brain Bag, so you could use either the Vertical or the Horizontal 6Z Brain Cell.
    That is excellent! Glad to hear it. I was hoping the horizontal would fit so that I could use it in either a BB or my ID . . . or SuperEgo, yeah, like everyone else, a bit of an addict.

I have stuck a 13" MBP horizontal in a BB before,no problem.
    The same machine will sit in a SE Vertical! The SE is just a whole lot of BAG!

It won't clip in horizontally if that matters ... and I'm surprised the horizontal Brain Cell fits in the Brain Bag!

Hmm, if the brain cell won't clip in the BB would it be that secure?

Quote Originally Posted by tCook View Post
    It won't clip in horizontally if that matters ... and I'm surprised the horizontal Brain Cell fits in the Brain Bag!
    Hmm... that's odd. Brian and I were able to get a 6Z Horizontal Brain Cell to clip into the Brain Bag. Brian and I put our heads together and tried it again and it clips in securely. We recommend using the Annex Clips on the lower set of webbing loops.
    Last edited by Katy; 11-14-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Hmm... that's odd. Brian and I were able to get a 6Z Horizontal Brain Cell to clip into the Brain Bag. Brian and I put our heads together and tried it again and it clips in securely. We recommend using the Annex Clips on the lower set of webbing loops.
    I'm glad you got it to work! I thought I had asked before and it wouldn't - I stand corrected!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0