Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Ristretto

Ristretto

Any news about new colors for the Ristretto? I'm particularly keen on the new crimson shade!

Hmm... While I like Crimson quite a bit--something about about a Crimson Ristretto just feels... "wrong" to me.

But hey, I'm also a weirdo.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

I work at TOM BIHN
    Quote Originally Posted by jlee97 View Post
    Any news about new colors for the Ristretto? I'm particularly keen on the new crimson shade!
    Hi, Jlee97!

Our newest red, Cardinal, is a color of our 1050 denier Ballistic nylon. The Ristretto is made with a 1000 denier Cordura exterior and a 500 denier Cordura interior. For the time being, we are sticking with the colors we've got for the Ristretto.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0