Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Brain Bag in Crimson

Wondering when the Brain Bag will be available in crimson. I noticed a picture of it on the Brain Bag page but its not an option in the drop down menu when placing an order...

Thx.
    j.

Hi Jpenrod

The Brain Bag in Crimson is no longer available.

What's happening with Crimson or any red cordura?
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Thanks, missed that...
    j.

How about a cardinal Brain Bag, any chance of that in the near future?

Tom Bihn could surprise us, but at present, the Brain Bag is made in cordura. The cardinal is ballistic. So it is unlikely that the brain bag will come out in cardinal in the near future.

Among the three in the backpack line up, only the Smart Alec comes with ballistic component black/cardinal/steel.

I meant to type: . . . Only the Smart Alec comes in SOME ballistic component. . . I *think* the black in the black/cardinal/steel is cordura. The cardinal is ballistic and the steel is dyneema. Hope fhat helps.

There is a nice one on Ebay right now!

Very true. The red in the picture looks so bright? My crimson BB is a very muted red.
    --------------------------------

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0