Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Buzz strap picture?

amw

Buzz strap picture?

Does anyone happen to have a picture of the buzz's strap and quick release buckle? This sounds like the right bag for my 15"MBP and was just curious from the product description.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Took a quick photo for you. Does this help?

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

amw
    Perfect. I placed my order. Just have to wait for the backordered iberian large pouch.

Found another photo on my camera card, figure we might as well post it too as it offers a somewhat closer look:

Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Can this strap be used on an imago? (or an Ego in the future). If yes, can this be purchased independently?

I bought the Imago with the absolute strap. Sometimes, I like to wear the bag behind me. The stretch portion is too short to use to carry the bag behind me. The Q-AM looks like overkill for me.

Thanks!

No: the strap on the Buzz is part of the bag and can't be removed or used with any other bags.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    No: the strap on the Buzz is part of the bag and can't be removed or used with any other bags.
    . . . tears . . . sad . . .

Can we get a shot of a woman wearing the Buzz? I'm thinking about a bag for my new Mac Air, but I'm *cough* well-endowed and am not sure how the strap across the front will work.

Sure, we'll get a photo of a woman wearing the Buzz this week.

dorayme likes this.

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Wait, is the Buzz bigger than the Synapse? I never really looked at the Buzz "seriously" but from the looks of the fit on the model, it appears to be a bit bigger. Off to check dimensions.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0