Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Shiva

Thread: Best Option for 13 Macbook and an iPad?

Best Option for 13 Macbook and an iPad?

I routinely carry a 13-inch macbook, an iPad, iPad/iPhone charging cables, mouse, moleskine notebook, assorted pens, flash drives, etc.

What do you recommend as the best messenger style bag that would accommodate these items? Thanks in advance.

I would recommend the Imago. It fits the 13in in the cache. I can carry 13inch and MacBook Air with all adapters etc., and a book, files, etc. in the Imago without a problem.
    I find the "small bags" designed by Tom to be some of the most perfect ones. They look deceptively small and can hold a lot very thoughtfully. So my favs have been Imago, Synapse, and Western Flyer. I do have the Smart Alec, and it has its uses--but I find the Synapse is what I reach for the most. And the Imago is my daily bag to the University.
    ncb4 and dorayme like this.

I like how you describe things Shiva. I too favor the smaller TB bags. They fit me very nicely, are very functional, and as you said, hold a lot more than they appear to be able to.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

The Ristretto 13" would work as well. It's the bag I use (also the only bag at the moment, my Super Ego is undergoing some major fabreese cleaning after I made the stupid decision to use it to hold some fast food...don't ever do that. >.<)

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Quote Originally Posted by misterN View Post
    The Ristretto 13" would work as well. It's the bag I use (also the only bag at the moment, my Super Ego is undergoing some major fabreese cleaning after I made the stupid decision to use it to hold some fast food...don't ever do that. >.<)
    Ewww! Hope the Febreeze is working after the fast food incident.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0