ID or Empire Builder as Carry-On?

I was hoping someone could give me a recommendation on the ID vs the Empire Builder. I have an Aeronaut and a Brain Bag, but was looking for something a bit smaller than the Brain Bag as a personal item for flights (as I will be using the Aeronaut as my carry-on). Most of this travel will be for business and I will be carrying my labtop with me and other small devices (point and shoot camera, cell phone, etc...). I would plan to use this bag to take to professional meetings when I travel as well. Any comparisons would be helpful.

Here's my two cents--

The Empire Builder would be the more professional looking out of the two. Depending on what you want to carry, the Zypher might be a good option for you as well--it's only ~200 cu. inches less, but it has the smaller footprint to go with it.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0