Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Gym Bag

Gym Bag

So, I might be in the market for a gym bag. Seeing as I'm a TB junkie, I figured I'd ask here. Has anyone used a Tom Bihn bag as a gym bag? I'm thinking of using my Smart Alec, as it's not gotten much use since I got my smaller laptop and my Buzz, but I surely wouldn't be torn up if I had an excuse to get a new fix--er, I mean a new bag.

I use an Aeronaut as a gym bag all the time when I play basketball. Works pretty well. Room for shoes and a ball in the main compartment, and food, water, keys, phone and other small stuff in the side pockets and compartments. Since I don't travel that much, this is the only way I actually get to use my Aeronaut, haha.

I use one from another manufacturer, but would LOVE a Bihn gym bag, one with a separate compartment for damp clothes post workout.

My gym bag is a Packing Cube Backpack.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0