Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Janine
  • 2 Post By maverick
  • 1 Post By Janine
  • 2 Post By joe99
  • 2 Post By Moose

Thread: Question for the TB folks: 2-color pouches?

Question for the TB folks: 2-color pouches?

Would it be a big deal for you guys (meaning the TB folks) to make organizer pouches that are one color on the front and another color on the back? Not necessarily in every combination imaginable, but perhaps in some of the popular combinations: black/steel, navy/cayenne, anything/wasabi, etc.

I think 2-color pouches would be a useful way for customers to test drive a color combination before committing to a large bag purchase, and they'd also be cool and fun on their own.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Volunteer Moderator
    i like! some other possibilities...

cardinal/navy ballistic
    cardinal/forest ballistic
    cardinal/steel ballistic
    iberian/steel dyneema
    ultraviolet/steel dyneema
    navy/crimson 100d cordura
    crimson/steel 1000d cordura
    Janine and TXGirl like this.
    -m

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Great suggestion! We'll discuss this at our next production meeting. It's mainly a matter of.... do we have time in the schedule to make another variety of Organizer Pouch?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Great suggestion! We'll discuss this at our next production meeting. It's mainly a matter of.... do we have time in the schedule to make another variety of Organizer Pouch?
    Thanks, Darcy! If the question ever comes up, "Do our customers have time in their schedules to obsess about and ultimately buy another variety of Organizer Pouch?" then the answer is YES! :-)
    jeffmac likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

This has been done in the past. I have a sapphire/crimson organizer pouch that's about 5 years old. I hope it comes back as something more regular in the future.
    Janine and jeffmac like this.
    TB in my house - Hunter Aeronaut | Indigo Brain Bag | Black/Steel/Red Ego | Steel/Wasabi ID | Steel/Crimson/Crimson Imago | Crimson/Steel/Steel Imago | Steel/Crimson Large Cafe | Olive Side Effect | Conifer Field Journal | more accessories than I like to admit

Excellent idea. Sign me up for plum/steel dyneema please. Or cardinal/navy or forest/navy or plum/forest or...
    Moose
    Janine and TXGirl like this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I would LOVE a multi-color pouch (as long as one of the colors doesn't have to be black or steel! LOL)
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0