Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Carrying the Synapse: how does it affect your center of gravity?

I don't think my camera would fit in a Side Effect; maybe with the 25mm pancake lens attached to it, but even then, I think it would be too big to squeeze in there.

Well, I made the plunge today: and I really thank all of you for sharing your experiences so I could make a decision that would work well for me. Katy set aside an Indigo/Solar Synapse for me this afternoon. But I won't get it until next month, because I'm having it shipped (got to save that $8!) with my backordered Little Swift. I'm excited though; maybe I should make a Tom Bihn Advent calendar with little pictures of various bags and accessories to mark off the days until my order arrives!

Turns out I won't have to use my Advent Calendar for as long as I thought. Katy just emailed me to say that they decided to ship my Synapse today. She had told me yesterday that there were only a few Indigos left, and I guess there was some concern that there might be some mix-up between now and when the Little Swift is ready to ship in August. I would have been very sad if somehow the last Indigo Synapse were to get inadvertently sold and shipped before my backorder went out! So now the Synapse will be here next week, thanks once again to Katy and the wonderful folks at Tom Bihn. (They waived the additional shipping fee, too!)
    tCook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    I'm excited though; maybe I should make a Tom Bihn Advent calendar with little pictures of various bags and accessories to mark off the days until my order arrives!
    I love that idea!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0