O-rings in packing cube backpack?

I thought something had been posted on this, but could not find it. Is there an O-ring in the packing cube backpack (WF one). I know there was none in the packing cube shoulder bag.
    I would suggest one O-ring at least in both--it would be truly helpful.

Thanks, shiva

I know there's one in the front pocket -- I'll check the inside compartment when I get home.
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

There are two o-rings in the Western Flyer / TriStar packing cube backpack, one in the main compartment, top and center on the rear panel; the other in the front zip pocket, just below the zip on the right side (as you face the bag).
    Enlightened traveller since 2009

Lotuseater: thanks a ton for getting back to me so quick. That is great to know. it makes it so much more useful as a backpack---maybe I had an older one. I have one meant for the Aeronaut, and that does not have an O ring at all! Nor did the shoulder bag packing cube.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0