Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Packing cube for Synapse?

Hey folks!

So, I'm about to jet off to the UK for 10 days to see the husband. While I'm not one bagging it (I have to bring back some of my husband's belongings with me), we are traveling down to London and Oxford for three days. For this side trip, I just want to carry my Synapse and Small Cafe Bag. The latter would be my purse, the former would have my clothes and laptop.

I would like to pack my clothes in a packing cube if I can. Which packing cube works best with the Synapse? The contents would be a couple shirts, underwear and socks and a skirt or summer dress (we're seeing "Much Ado About Nothing" with David Tennant and Catherine Tate!) The toiletries will be in the 3D Clear Organizer Cube that I'm about to order.

Any suggestions? And, thanks in advance for the help!
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    I don't have one, but saw them at the factory. The Packing Cube Shoulder bag would work nicely and hold the clothes you listed unless they are heavy weight fabrics or bulky. Also it would allow you to have another functional bag.
    I really, really like TB Bags!

Quote Originally Posted by DQBunny View Post
    Hey folks!

(we're seeing "Much Ado About Nothing" with David Tennant and Catherine Tate!)

squeee!!!!

We'll be in London later in the year but after it closes ... boo hoo.
    List under construction ....

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I don't have one, but saw them at the factory. The Packing Cube Shoulder bag would work nicely and hold the clothes you listed unless they are heavy weight fabrics or bulky. Also it would allow you to have another functional bag.
    I called before I placed my order, and Katy was really helpful. She suggested the end-pocket cube, which I ordered. I'll give it a try and post photos once I receive it.
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Kennewick, WA - On the "other" side of the mountains from TB
    I just finished packing for a trip and I used the end-pocket cube for a few overnight items in the bottom of my Synapse. It fits well and still leaves a good amount of space for other items. Hope it works well for you!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0