Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Swift or Little Swift?

The Swift Cork is worth the wait. Of course, if you aim to keep the LS Cork, you may want your Swift in another color. I think the LS Cork will be difficult to give up.

Or order one that is in stock now, and then order a Cork in 2 months. . . IMHO Cork is worth the wait, but I also don't see anything wrong with having two Swifts.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Has anyone seen the Swift in azalea? Or plum/black? What do you think? No pics of the plum/ black that I can find. And what's the difference between ballistic nylon and Cordura? So many choices!

I love my Plum Black Swift

As for Azalea, Here's a stock picture:

Though my Azalea OP and MCB are much more vibrant feeling than this picture shows.

The Plum on my Synapse is darker than IRL, but the Azalea MCB and Steel UT are showing up fairly accurate.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Yay! The TB crew was able to ship a Swift in cork to me today! What a nice surprise. Too bad I won't be home when it gets here (I'm leaving early tomorrow morning) but it's nice to know it will be here waiting for me when I get back!

Thanks TB crew!
    ncb4 likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0