1050d Navy vs. 1000d Navy

I really love the new navy 1050d color. I am also thinking hard about getting a Synapse. I had been thinking the the Synapse was available in the new Navy until I saw that the Synapse is made from 1000d codura, not the 1050d ballistic of the new navy color.

So can anyone tell me how the Synapse 1000d navy and the new 1050d navy compare?

[Edit] A picture of the Synapse in Navy would be awesome.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by joe99 View Post
    I really love the new navy 1050d color. I am also thinking hard about getting a Synapse. I had been thinking the the Synapse was available in the new Navy until I saw that the Synapse is made from 1000d codura, not the 1050d ballistic of the new navy color.

So can anyone tell me how the Synapse 1000d navy and the new 1050d navy compare?

[Edit] A picture of the Synapse in Navy would be awesome.
    Hi joe99,

I'm going to point you to my favorite picture of the Synapse in Navy that was taken by Loki. I think the color in the first of the two pictures is probably most accurate. The 1000d cordura navy is a bit brighter than the 1050d color of the new Ballistic Nylon navy, which has grayer tones. Here are a few other sets of pictures: bluedawg's photos of the Synapse linked from the Blog are pretty nice, but the color balance in some of the shots is less accurate than in Loki's picture. Here's a family portrait of Synapses in Indigo, Navy, and Olive taken by dmilem.

Hope these help.

moriond

Thanks moriond, the navy Synapse looks good. I don't like it as much as the deeper new navy, but it is still beautiful.
    Last edited by joe99; 06-18-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0