Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jaon
  • 1 Post By dorayme

Thread: Small vs Medium Stuff Sack

Small vs Medium Stuff Sack

I have several medium stuff sacks which I adore, but I need one in a different color. What I really want is an all fabric medium ultraviolet, but it isn't available. Does anyone have both the small and medium stuff sacks? How does the small compare? I find the medium nicely holds a good size ball of yarn, my needles/project, and my pattern, and I am concerned that the small might be too small. Help? (I know there's an ultraviolet medium with the clear bottom, but I really don't care for the clear bottom.)
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

I'm currently carting around a small stuff sack with an in progress dishcloth/facecloth. It's on circs. The ball of cotton worsted and the project a small pair of scissors and a couple of stitch markers are all I have in there. I don't have a pattern in there, it's on my iPod Touch, which has it's own home in the Swift. I think I've also had socks in there, but don't remember if it was 1aat or 2. I use circs for socks too.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

The small stuff sack will easily hold a single skein (100g) project in progress on circular needles, folded pattern if you use paper, a chibi, tape measure and mini organizer pouch with stitchmarkers. There isn't much room in the bag for anything else though. You can always use the stuff sack for purse/knitting bag organization if you determine it's not large enough for your project. Like with organizer pouches, imho you can never have too many stuff sacks.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0