Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Just to help on your Delta/Air France question. I just flew on Delta/Air France in March from the US to Europe and Back. No problem with carry ons ( used a carryon wheeled bag much bigger than an aeronaut).
    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

Quote Originally Posted by adealarcon View Post
    Just to help on your Delta/Air France question. I just flew on Delta/Air France in March from the US to Europe and Back. No problem with carry ons ( used a carryon wheeled bag much bigger than an aeronaut).
    Awesome! Good to know. Thanks for chiming in.

Now I've got to decide if I want to go with Navy or Steel...both colors are so pretty though I'll probably go with Navy just because it's a new color and looks amazing with solar based on the pictures I've seen in the blog.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0