Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By adealarcon

Thread: Whatever happened to/ replaced the em2?

Whatever happened to/ replaced the em2?

Darcy whatever happened to the em2 and what replaced it? I have been searching for an easy solution for putting my olympus pen camera in my empire builder and came across maverick's original video showing the em2 used for that purpose. Are any of these still floating around? Thanks!
    Ranger likes this.
    Empire builder (Black,black, steel), Ristretto for Ipad (Steel/Wasabi), Synapse (Indigo/Solar) 2 padded organizer pouches, 3D organizer, ultasuede cloth, cache for ipad, cache for Macbook air 11", clear waller, 2 absolute straps

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We decided to stop making the eM2 to make room for new designs; nothing replaced it. It's unlikely that we will bring it back, but you may see new kinds of Padded Organizer Pouches in the future that would work for your camera.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0