Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: Absolute Strap w/non-curved pad?

Absolute Strap w/non-curved pad?

Do you have any of the old model of Absolute Straps still available for order? We have a few of these, and they're great straps, but we prefer using it with the straight pad, instead of the new curved pad (easier to switch shoulders and keep the flaps facing toward the body), so do you have any of those still in stock? Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes, we do: please call us at 1-800-729-9607 to order these over the phone.
    dorayme likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes, we do: please call us at 1-800-729-9607 to order these over the phone.
    Great! I'm going to order a few other things, too (thanks also for your reply in another thread about the Breve & Cache with the CaseCrown iPad 2 case), but I need to discuss with my wife this weekend to see which case she wants for her iPad. Don't sell out of those straps--hold on to 2 of them for us for now! And if we order this weekend, should I just order the Breve or Caches, as well as the Straps on line, too, and then call on Monday to ask that we get the old straps with the order, or wait to order everything by phone? I'll be getting some pouches and other accessories, too, and I'd like to keep it all shipping together, if possible. Thanks again!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    There's a comment box during the checkout process -- note there that you'd like to receive the "straight" as opposed to the "curved" Absolute Strap, and we'll make sure that happens. Thanks for your order!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0