Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Darcy

Thread: New Clip on Brain Bag??

New Clip on Brain Bag??

It appears that there is a clip on the center back of the Brain Bag in the newest pictures. Am I seeing that correctly? If so, the thought behind it? Any other changes to the Brain Bag?

Jay
    That clip is for the Lifefactory Bottles (or any other bottle that can be clipped from the top) that Tom Bihn now offers. You can see it in action in the LifeFactory Bottles page, just check out the alternative pictures in the page. The only other change to the new bags is how the top handle is situation but that is very minor.

Hi, Jay. How has the top handle position changed?

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    Hi, Jay. How has the top handle position changed?
    Again the change is very minor. For the previous generation Brain Bag, the top handle consisted of two seperate handles on each side of the rear main compartment zipper. One of the handles had a portion that wrapped around the other handle and snapped to itself thus joining the two handles and you were able to carry the bag. Were you able to understand that explaination?

The latest Brain Bag has one single handle located between the two main compartments. I've experienced both styles and don't really have a preference between the two.

I fit my Knirps umbrella in that water bottle spot, clipped to the new clip. Great utility!
    --------------------------------

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I have a Brain Bag that I've used for a couple of years--it's a great bag! Can it be retrofitted with this clip? If so, what would be the process and the cost? Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BagShopper View Post
    I have a Brain Bag that I've used for a couple of years--it's a great bag! Can it be retrofitted with this clip? If so, what would be the process and the cost? Thanks!
    The Brain Bag can't be retrofitted with the new front water bottle/umbrella/etc. clip. We can and will make the new hydration clip available for order soon!
    dorayme likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

tiny rural town in the Piedmont of the Carolinas
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We can and will make the new hydration clip available for order soon!
    I was just wondering how I could get one for my Synapse
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, LS, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP, RiPad, FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0