nan

Lightbulb A smaller freudian slip??

Any chance on that? I currently have a vertical freudian slip that was awesome - I suppose it still is but since I use my tinier bags (imago/large cafe) almost full time, the slip is pinned to the wall next to my desk. Doesn't that seem wrong to you?? It should be on the road, with me!

I haven't had the chance to try out the horizontal slip.. I know it's smaller than the vertical. However its dimensions are listed on the website as 14.8" x 11.8" x .50" - just a tad bigger than the imago's dimensions. I feel like I'd have to really cram it in there to make it fit! That is, if I could fit it in there at all.

So this all leads me to my question, how about a smaller freudian slip? I know I could use organizing pouches, etc... but it's just not the same! How wonderful would it be to be able to quickly switch between my cafe bag and imago with ease knowing that all of my essentials are still nicely organized?

Think about it, will ya? Then please name it after me.
    Last edited by nan; 04-13-2011 at 09:29 AM.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We agree! A smaller Freudian Slip is on Tom's design list, but we don't yet know when it will be released.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Synapse size would be nice!!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We agree! A smaller Freudian Slip is on Tom's design list, but we don't yet know when it will be released.
    Yay! I'll get one!

I will be interested in getting one as well, I hope it will work in the swifts and the Synapse!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP, SC, BB, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, SE2, MCB, RiPad

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0