Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Breve Question

Breve Question

Hi there!

So, as I have been going through all of the ways that I could possibly attempt to justify another purchase, I thought up a question that I figure the fine friends on the TB forums could answer. I'm assuming it could--but could a Breve comfortably be used in a "cache-type" setup with keeping my iPad in the Breve which would be inside of main compartment of my Super Ego?

I'm starting to get a little... annoyed with all of my devices flapping around in there, (I'm going to end up breaking down and buying a Brain Cell for this macbook.) I was thinking that the Breve should work, seeings how it is supposed to be a very streamlined setup for going around with your iPad.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes! That's how I use my Breve. My iPad lives in the Breve when I'm not using it, and I either carry the Breve on its own or tuck it inside of a larger bag. The iPad charger, earbuds, and Ultrasuede Screen Cloth are always in the Breve, which means three less things to transfer to the larger bags when I'm using them.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes! That's how I use my Breve. My iPad lives in the Breve when I'm not using it, and I either carry the Breve on its own or tuck it inside of a larger bag. The iPad charger, earbuds, and Ultrasuede Screen Cloth are always in the Breve, which means three less things to transfer to the larger bags when I'm using them.
    Thanks! I think the Breve will probably be the next thing on my wish list then.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0