Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Imago question

Imago question

Will a large organizer pouch fit into an Imago's main compartment? I'm wondering if you could use a large organizer pouch to carry papers or a cardboard-backed tablet in an Imago.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Mine fits, but I have to "fold" one end around about an inch. I use it to carry 8 1/2 x 11 sheet music, which doesn't take up the entire length of the pouch, so it works just fine for me.

Ever try carrying a Letter-size tablet in a full size pouch in an Imago?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

That works, too. You still have to fold/bend one end of the pouch around, but there is plenty of room for the tablet. The pouch itself is as tall as the sides of the Imago, but the flap still covers it nicely, or you could bend the top of the pouch over if you think it's too tall (I don't). When I carry the large pouch in the back pocket of the Imago I have to fold the end around as well, and the pouch sticks up over the top of the bag, so I think it fits better inside of the bag.

Beautiful. Thanks!

I used both letter sized tablets and TB Large Clear Pouches in my Imago without any trouble. There was a slight wrap of the pouch but it did no harm to the contents.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0