Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Which organizer pouches for passport & boarding pass

Hi,

I am looking for a good sizes organizes pouch to hold my passports and the ocassionally folded / printed boarding pass. I know that the clear organizer wallet is good for credit cards and other accessories but I am wondering what is recommended for a passport.

I am aware there is the passport pouch however I never carry my passport under my clothes therefore not sure if this accessory is the best / necessary.

Kind regards

I use a small size Clear Organizer Pouch for my passport. I do have to fold my boarding pass to fit it in, but I'm careful in how I fold it so it hasn't been a problem.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    As, more often than not, one has to print boarding passes on A4 paper these days, I use a medium clear organiser pouch clipped on a short, as it happens, purple key strap in my Ristretto.

I also use a small clear organizer pouch for my passport, clip the pouch to my small man purse, and slip it into a back pocket of said bag. I trim my printed boarding passes to a nice small minimal size that fits the pouch easily. Works quite well!

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Quote Originally Posted by spamjam View Post
    I also use a small clear organizer pouch for my passport, clip the pouch to my small man purse, and slip it into a back pocket of said bag. I trim my printed boarding passes to a nice small minimal size that fits the pouch easily. Works quite well!
    For reasons way beyond me, if you cut down Ryanair boarding card from A4 to the actual printed size, they charge you 40 at the airport for a re-print! Madness! But be warned, I've seen it happen at Alicante in Spain.

That's crazy talk! Do they collect the boarding passes? If so, then I understand wanting a standard size so they can make nice tidy stacks. I do mostly United where boarding passes are just swiped over a scanner. And the last couple trips I've used an electronic boarding pass on my netbook.

The small clear organizer pouch has worked fine for me for passport and boarding passes.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0