Thread: Cayenne

Cayenne

Is this color still available? I saw a Black Cafe with cayenne and it looks awesome.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It is! We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color, but when we announced that decision, you guys campaigned so much for Cayenne to stay that we decided to keep it. We may add Black/Cayenne as a color for Cafe bags later this year.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Great news, Darcy. I will be first in line for a black/cayenne LCB when they are re-introduced.

Outstanding!

I missed it when it was available for my ID. The gray is so dark. I really like the Cayenne and Wasabi. Love my Small Cafe with Wasabi!

If only there were a black/cayenne Ristretto.....

bb

Thumbs up Cayenne indeed

I just received my first product with Cayenne fabric, and it is very beautiful. I'd noticed that it looked more washed out in some photos than in others, and I was pretty curious which way it would appear in real life. If you're ever wondering this, it's the dark, rich, and more vibrant version in real life. Spicy! I'm glad I got this (especially if it was almost discontinued).

dzd
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color...
    Glad to hear it's been kept! I didn't know it was destined on its way out - I would have felt bad... Not like I haven't mentioned it several times already, but will voice support here again for Cayenne/orange! I love orange linings and also dark/deep orange bag exteriors (Maybe purple exterior + Cayenne lining someday - Oooo...). Love red-orange exteriors, too (but not plain red!)...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0