Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Cayenne

Cayenne

Is this color still available? I saw a Black Cafe with cayenne and it looks awesome.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It is! We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color, but when we announced that decision, you guys campaigned so much for Cayenne to stay that we decided to keep it. We may add Black/Cayenne as a color for Cafe bags later this year.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great news, Darcy. I will be first in line for a black/cayenne LCB when they are re-introduced.

Outstanding!

I missed it when it was available for my ID. The gray is so dark. I really like the Cayenne and Wasabi. Love my Small Cafe with Wasabi!

If only there were a black/cayenne Ristretto.....

bb

Thumbs up Cayenne indeed

I just received my first product with Cayenne fabric, and it is very beautiful. I'd noticed that it looked more washed out in some photos than in others, and I was pretty curious which way it would appear in real life. If you're ever wondering this, it's the dark, rich, and more vibrant version in real life. Spicy! I'm glad I got this (especially if it was almost discontinued).

dzd
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We had decided to retire Cayenne and introduce a new color...
    Glad to hear it's been kept! I didn't know it was destined on its way out - I would have felt bad... Not like I haven't mentioned it several times already, but will voice support here again for Cayenne/orange! I love orange linings and also dark/deep orange bag exteriors (Maybe purple exterior + Cayenne lining someday - Oooo...). Love red-orange exteriors, too (but not plain red!)...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0