ID and Absolute Shoulder Strap

I just ordered an ID but did not order and Absolute shoulder strap with as I already have one. Is it easy to attach the Absolute strap with the ID?

Post Doable

Based on my experience with the Ego, you can switch straps. Just not as fast as bags with a D ring and strap clips.
    Been there. Done that. Can't remember.

Maverick actually made a demonstration video for the Absolute Shoulder Strap, which shows how to remove the hooks and attach the strap's webbing to various Bihn messenger/briefcases (Ego, ID, etc.) on Bihn's YouTube Channel.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Smile Thanks!

Just saw the video, now when I finally get the ID I can put in on. Thank you.

The ID page shows a choice of Straps which means that you can switch Strap when using the ID, it is not sewn.

10 Minutes

It takes about ten minutes and it is sure worth every minute. It is an awesome combination. I use it every day and marvel how well it works.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0